a parent passionate about your child’s nutrition and well being
Child Nutrition Enthusiast?
Then this community is for you!
Who We Are?
NUTRITION4KIDSNG subscription community is an online (telegram and web) child nutrition subscription platform that is passionate about promoting childhood growth and development through Nutrition.
With Over 300 families impacted through our current child nutrition program, our vision is to change the narrative around food and protect the next generation of Nigerians.
What happens in the community?
- FARM TO TABLE: With many parents working long hours and not having easy access to freshly harvested produce, Nutrition4kidsng would provide naturally grown and harvested produce straight from the farm to their door-step. Saving cost and post-harvest loss.
- TRENDS ON CHILD NUTRITION: With research and data changing constantly, providing accurate and relatable information is a key part of Nutrition4kidsng goals. Parents and guardians would have access to trusted and tested information which would encourage them to make informed decisions.
- VISION BOARD PARTY: A physical event where parents get to mingle, relax and set NUTRITION goals for their children. Held bi-annually, these events would provide parents and guardians the opportunity to shop from their favourite child brands and also socialize with one another physically.
- ONE STOP SHOP FOR MADE IN NIGERIA CHILD FOOD BRANDS: Members of the community would get exclusive access to SHOP at discounted rate from various children friendly food and feeding brands in one hub. Saving you cost on not just the products but also on multiple delivery charges.
- RECIPE VIDEOS: Clarity and simplicity is key when making nutritious meals for all children. That’s why DETAILED, EASY and SELF-EXPLANATORY videos which showcase Nigerian meals will be made available for parents and caregivers. This ensures they are not just told what to do but also shown visually.
- DISCOUNTED PEDIATRIC NUTRITION CONSULTATIONS: One of the ways Nutrition4kidsng intends to decrease the statistics of children suffering from severe acute malnutrition (SAM) is through providing QUALITY AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE. With a pediatric nutritionist on the team, children who have special dietary needs ranging from Obesity to Autism would be provided medical nutritional interventions to improve their outcomes.
- PEDS NUTRITION CHALLENGE PROGRAM: The Pediatric Nutrition Challenge program by Nutrition4kidsng provides materials in different learning styles (visual, audio, written and practical); that reorients the minds of parents on the importance of feeding children healthy homemade meals.One of the goals of the Challenge is to push parents to cook and serve different foods from all over Nigeria (from a meal plans provided) regardless of their career path, religion, socio-economic status or ethnic background. This program is unique because the meals are designed to meet the recommended dietary needs of 4 different ages groups.
and alot more!!!
For more enquiries or having payment issues contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 08180807631/08027168240
The PEDS challenge was the best thing to happen to me as a new mom
The PEDS challenge was the best thing to happen to me as a new mom. When I started introducing solids to my son, it was a Herculean task. He was very fussy and I will spend my days crying in frustration. I didn’t know the right foods to give him and exciting varieties to explore till I met Ify of @thekidnutritionist who now also introduced me to labake @workingmum_diary. Now I don’t only know how to make my son eat healthy and nutritious meals, I know exciting ways to introduce them to him and spice things up so we don’t get bored. I am proud to say that all my sons meals are balanced and nutrient dense. I wouldn’t have achieved that without the PEDS challenge. This is a challenge after my heart and I can’t wait for the PEDS 6.0.
I must say I was pleasantly surprised with the in-depth information, the tools made available and the hands on approach
I must say I was pleasantly surprised with the in-depth information, the tools made available and the hands on approach offered by Labake and Ify. It was an investment worth much more than the cost of registration. I was able to solve a lingering constipation issue my daughter had with the expert advice of the Pediatric Nutritionist. More so I learnt ways to make our locally sourced meals nutrient dense. The participants were wonderful, sharing our success and failures along the challenge. Ify and Labake well done guys!!! I am signing up for the next challenge along with 5 other Mamas.
If you have never been on this challenge, Mama do yourself and your loved ones a favor…. JOIN THE CHALLENGE ! ……you can thank me later….
It was an amazing 14 days for me I practically learnt more than enough
PED 5.0 had a lovable community of mums and facilitators who were hands on
The time, money and attention invested was totally worth it
Looking forward to the next PEDS challenge.