- a parent passionate about your child’s nutrition and well being
- School Owner
- Caregiver or
- Child Nutrition Enthusiast?
Then this community is for you!
Who We Are?
NUTRITION4KIDSNG is a child nutrition platform that is passionate about promoting childhood growth and development through Nutrition.
With Over 1000 families impacted through our current child nutrition program, our vision is to change the narrative around food and protect the next generation of Nigerians.
What happens in the community?
Lectures (View HERE)
Recipe videos (View HERE)
Resources (View HERE)
Expert Sessions (View HERE)
Access to the in-house globally recognised pediatric nutritionist
School Week Meal Timetable (View HERE)
Discounted pediatric consultations (Book HERE)
Discounted webstore (Shop HERE)
Loving non-judgemental community
Access to PEDS NUTRITION CHALLENGE (Read about it HERE)
and alot more!!!
Choose A Plan
- 1 recipe video weekly
- 1 lecture bi-weekly
- 1 meal plan bi-weekly
- 10% off the PEDS nutrition challenge bi-annually
Premium membership (Peer-2-Peer)
- Access to Premium Peer-2-Peer telegram group
- Discounts on website purchases
- Unlimited Access to Website resources
- 50% off the PEDS nutrition challenge bi-annually
- Recorded access to expert sessions
- In House Q and A session with a pediatric nutritionist once a month
VIP membership (Expert)
- Access to VIP expert telegram group
- Unlimited Access to a pediatric nutritionist within the telegram group.
- Discounts on website purchases
- Free access to the PEDS nutrition challenge
- 1 Free pediatric wellness check annually
- 1 Free 30 mins one-on-one consultation with a Pediatric nutritionist bi-annually
- 50% off Custom meal plans
- Unlimited Access to website resources
- Live access to expert sessions
For more enquiries or having payment issues contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +234 703 936 5033
The PEDS challenge was the best thing to happen to me as a new mom
The PEDS challenge was the best thing to happen to me as a new mom. When I started introducing solids to my son, it was a Herculean task. He was very fussy and I will spend my days crying in frustration. I didn’t know the right foods to give him and exciting varieties to explore till I met Ify of @thekidnutritionist who now also introduced me to labake @workingmum_diary. Now I don’t only know how to make my son eat healthy and nutritious meals, I know exciting ways to introduce them to him and spice things up so we don’t get bored. I am proud to say that all my sons meals are balanced and nutrient dense. I wouldn’t have achieved that without the PEDS challenge. This is a challenge after my heart and I can’t wait for the PEDS 6.0.
I must say I was pleasantly surprised with the in-depth information, the tools made available and the hands on approach
I must say I was pleasantly surprised with the in-depth information, the tools made available and the hands on approach offered by Labake and Ify. It was an investment worth much more than the cost of registration. I was able to solve a lingering constipation issue my daughter had with the expert advice of the Pediatric Nutritionist. More so I learnt ways to make our locally sourced meals nutrient dense. The participants were wonderful, sharing our success and failures along the challenge. Ify and Labake well done guys!!! I am signing up for the next challenge along with 5 other Mamas.
If you have never been on this challenge, Mama do yourself and your loved ones a favor…. JOIN THE CHALLENGE ! ……you can thank me later….
It was an amazing 14 days for me I practically learnt more than enough
PED 5.0 had a lovable community of mums and facilitators who were hands on
The time, money and attention invested was totally worth it
Looking forward to the next PEDS challenge.