- It offers a variety of textures in local flavours to reduce picky eating and ease transitioning into family meals.
- Gives 100% nutrients advantage for Iron, Calcium, Zinc, Iodine, Selenium, Folic Acid, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E and Vitamin C up to the World Health Organisation daily recommended intake.
- Gives your baby up to 60% protein important for building bones, muscles, cartilage, skin and blood.
- Can be served as a stand-alone meal, made into porridge, pancakes, pies or finger foods, etc to help improve fine motor skills and pincer grip for babies
- Excellent addition to smoothies and juice to build immunity and aid digestion.
- Requires no cooking as you can simply add liquid if being served as a stand-alone meal.
- Suitable for babies from 6 months
Ingredients: Wheat, Pawpaw, Banana, Cashew Nut
ALLERGEN WARNING: CONTAIN WHEAT & NUTS